Professional sports is a constant roller coaster. It comes with its good times where you feel on top of the world, but it also comes with multiple challenges that can make you feel like you’ve hit rock bottom. Early on in my career I really struggled to deal with the pressures that came with being a professional athlete. I often bottled up how I was feeling and didn’t reach out for support. I know how overwhelming it can be trying to handle life’s problems on your own.
Mentoring Men’s proactive approach to dealing with small problems before they become big problems is something that resonates with me. In the later parts of my career I’ve experienced firsthand the power of having positive mentors in my life so I jumped at the opportunity to be an ambassador of Mentoring Men.
- I am a former NRL/Super League player
- Current professional Rugby Union player
- Professional athlete for over 10 years
- Proud husband and father of 2 beautiful girls
- I have been blessed with the opportunities to live out my sporting dreamsc and bring my little family along for the ride.