Seek a Mentor
Many of us experience periods of anxiety, feeling helpless, mental health issues, low self-esteem and other distressing life challenges. This is where a Mentor can make a real difference in your life.
Mentoring Men is a free service that carefully matches you with another adult male who is trained to listen, support and help you define meaning, hope and your goals in life.
Take the first step
“I have to say a big thank you to my Mentor Frank who has helped wake me up to taking responsibility for my future. Mentoring Men rocks!”
A man who seeks to improve their life with support from their Mentor.
A man who volunteers his time to meet, listen and help a Mentee in his life journey.
The Mentor will:
- listen and support,
- help with goal setting,
- help with relationship challenges,
- help take action on mental health issues (or refer as appropriate),
- help improve confidence and self-esteem,
- help increase your capacity to move forward in areas where you may be stuck.
The Mentee sees these results:
- increased resilience, emotional awareness and communication,
- renewed sense of purpose,
- reduced isolation,
- improved relationships (family/parenting),
- encourage integration (Diversity and Inclusion),
- higher levels of service and contribution to the community.
“It’s changed my perspective – I am enough.“